Carer Awareness Training
Join us to learn more about carers
Care for the Carers provides a free, Think Carer programme of Carer Awareness Training as part of our. Locations are across East Sussex. We are currently offering online training.
The training sessions are for businesses, health and social care organisations and professionals and volunteers in East Sussex working with carers. If you are an organisation interested in learning more about unpaid carers, contact us to discuss training at your premises.
Training content includes:
- Unpaid carers and the impact of caring
- The importance of identifying and supporting carers
- Carers rights
- Support available, signposting, making a referral
- A ‘Carer Friendly Community’ approach. Why this is important and the role we can all play
2 1/2 hour sessions are delivered online using Microsoft Teams. See training dates below.
- Wednesday 20th October 2021, 1.30pm – 4pm
- Friday 19th November 2021, 10am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 16th December 2021, 1.30pm – 4pm
For more information or to book a place on these free training sessions please contact Carole Gregory on 01323 738390 or email email@example.com
“Clear precise information, well explained.”
“The training gave a very clear, factual overview of carers nationally and in East Sussex, their needs and services/support available.”
“Really enjoyed the workshop. I gained a lot of knowledge about how massive a role carers play.”
Help us share the training dates:
Could you print out a poster of all the information to display in your community or workplace? Help us share our carer awareness training with everyone who could benefit.
Share this page: