Work with us
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of local carers?
Care for the Carers is continually developing services to support unpaid carers in East Sussex. We are offering a range of exciting opportunities to join our friendly team. If you are passionate about bringing about positive change, and have the commitment and drive to make a real difference to local carers’ lives, we would love to hear from you.
Equality and diversity
Care for the Carers values diversity and is an equal opportunities employer. We have a number of measures in place to support our staff who are carers, including carers leave. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
We strive to support all carers across East Sussex. To do that well, we need a workforce that’s more representative of the communities we serve, so we particularly welcome applications from candidates who are disabled or from ethnically diverse communities.
Employee benefits we offer
Working with us, you will receive a number of benefits, which include:
- Offices based in Eastbourne, Uckfield, Hastings and Lewes
- Hybrid and Remote working options
- Paid annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time positions)
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Enrolment onto the Government Pension Scheme ‘The Peoples Pension’
- Employee Assistance Programme which includes a 24/7 confidential helpline and access to counselling sessions
- Flexible working opportunities
- Care and Domestic Incident Leave
- Childcare Voucher scheme
Please note we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the stated closing date. Therefore, candidates are encouraged to apply early as applications will considered as they are received.
Please see below our current vacancies and click on the Job Title for further information and details of how to apply.
Up to 37 hours per week, part time and bank hours will be considered
Salary: £24,496 per annum, based on 37 hours per week
Contract term: Permanent and 1 year fixed
Primary Location: Lewes, Eastbourne, Uckfield and/or Hastings, East Sussex. Hybrid and/or remote working available by agreement.
Closing date: Wednesday 6th December 2023 at 9am.