Access free digital resources that offer a range of useful carer information in one place.
The Digital Resource for Carers includes e-Learning modules, factsheets, interactive guides, personalised support, and information including:
• Health and wellbeing: including resources around nutrition and breaks
• Support for Caring: ‘About Me’ e-Learning courses on building emotional resilience and finding support, and guide to caring which gives tailored advice to carers depending on their situation
• Technology and Caring: includes guides on how to use technology in care
• Financial Planning: includes a resource made with the Money Advice Service called ‘Thinking Ahead’; a questionnaire style tool to help people think about the costs of caring
• Working and Caring: includes guides to rights at work and seeking support at work
• Access to all to the care co-ordination App, Jointly. This app helps you to share and co-ordinate caring, inviting others to join a `circle of care’ for the person you care for
• Young Adult Carers: an e-Learning resource for young adult carers, including advice and information for making choices about caring, and support in and about education and work.
It’s easy to register for all of these resources by completing an online form, just click the button below and complete the form. A member of the team will contact you and send you the access code with further information.
Share this page: