Care for the Carers Christmas Covered Raffle Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Christmas Covered prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Care for the Carers, Highlight House, 8 St. Leonards Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3UH, Charity No. 1074906, Lottery Licence number 053425/21.
3. The prize draw is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 18.
4. Employees of Care for the Carers and members of their households, are ineligible to enter this raffle.
5. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. Participation in the raffle is £1 per ticket.
7. Care for the Carers accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible, or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
8. Any raffle ticket monies received after the closing date will be treated as a donation to Care for the Carers and the tickets will not be entered into the draw.
9. Care for the Carers reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
10. Care for the Carers reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
11. The prize draw closes on Tuesday 30th November 2021 at 10am. Late entries will not be accepted.
12. The top three prizes are as follows:
• 1st Prize: Waitrose & Partners Christmas products to the value of £350.
• 2nd Prize: A Morrisons Christmas Hamper
• 3rd Prize: A Tesco’s Spa Hamper
13. Non-cash prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
14. The winners will be drawn at random by Thursday 2nd December 2021.
15. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value.
17. If the gift card prize is lost or stolen after receipt, queries relating to the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
18. The decision of Care for the Carers regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than one week after the draw date.
20. Care for the Carers will attempt to contact winners up to two times. If contact is not made by the winner/s, Care for the Carers reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
21. Winners may be asked to take part in Care for the Carers PR and promotional activity.
Data protection and publicity
22. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Care for the Carers for the purposes of administering the prize draw and contacting you about the prize draw.
23. Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any communications and/or media.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Care for the Carers Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://www.cftc.org.uk/privacy-policy
25. If you would like further information on supporting Care for the Carers please contact our Fundraising Manager on 01323 738390 or emailing email@example.com
26. If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.org.uk. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK’s leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.