Support us while you shop
Did you know that you can help carers simply by shopping online, with no extra cost to you at all? Money from these shopping schemes is a real help to local carers.
When you shop with Amazon, you can help carers at the same time. By using AmazonSmile and selecting Care for the Carers as your chosen charity, Amazon will give 0.5% of the product’s net purchase price to us. This comes at no extra cost to you, just look out for products that are eligible for Amazon Smile.
Sign up for AmazonSmile, either using your regular Amazon account, or as a new user then:
- Select Care for the Carers as your AmazonSmile charity of choice
- Don’t forget to look out for products which are marked as “AmazonSmile eligible”
Easy Fundraising works with many shops such as John Lewis and Amazon, who donate a percentage of the product purchase price to the charity of your choice. You can start shopping with Easy Fundraising here.
• Sign up for Easy Fundraising and choose Care for the Carers as your charity
• Find stores online through the Easy Fundraising website
• Shop as normal and we will receive a donation
From time to time, we are featured in local supermarkets’ community fundraising initiatives such as Tesco’s Bags of Help and Waitrose’s Community Matters funds. Keep an eye out on our website here and social media to get your shopping bags ready and vote for us with a token!
Share this page: