Currently our events and carers groups are online, by phone or face to face. Please check listings for full details.
Online WRAP wellbeing course for carers
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, repeating until 18/10/2021
A free six-week, online wellbeing course is available for carers living in East Sussex. The Wellness Recovery Action Planning course is a safe and confidential space to:
- share experience and learn from other carers
- explore ways of managing health and wellbeing
- create action plans for times when life gets challenging
- receive support to manage your caring role
- discuss existing and new wellness tools to support their wellbeing
- empower you to make choices
- develop self-awareness and resilience
The course starts on starts on Monday 13th September 2021, 1pm-3pm and takes place on Mondays at the same time thereafter. Online using Zoom. Booking is essential. For more information and to book, contact Molly, 07507 734370, email: email@example.com or Lucy, 07598 323254, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.